Never been to Spain.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

snowland, homeland

Hey Idiot,

Your 4-wheel drive doesn't make you stop any better.

----------------
What's new in the new year? Not the job, but that will change as I slowly begin the process of applying for work elsewhere. They've given me no choice and even the HR director tells me that I may have to leave to further my career. In the same conversation, she told me that I haven't got the personality for management. Bullshit. The person they did choose has the respect of no one. Funny that.

In other news, I have gotten to the mountains to go snowshoeing and x-country skiing a couple of times. I'm running again, with a 10K run in april in mind and I have been running several kilometres in the snow in the last week. I feel really hardcore when there is snow on the ground crunching beneath my shoes as I run. It feels good.

No comments: