Never been to Spain.

Friday, January 21, 2005

(may you live in) exciting times

The snow has completely melted in all nooks and crannies. Even the mountains don't look very snowy right now. Instead of it being -10 celsius, it is +10. I am still dressing for cold snaps, so am getting very warm when walking around.

I just applied for my first job in 4.5 years, since getting the one I work now. Have other jobs in mind. I have no choice but to leave here to further my career, even though I like my coworkers. Well, actually I'm sick of them, but they are nice people for the most part. Except for a few complete bastards that would have been sent packing anywhere else, that is. Anyways, I am making changes.

I start another programming course tonight as well (advanced PHP), so many changes are afoot, as I pave the path my life will take the next 4-6 months. I need some changes, but I need some stability as well. I can't walk away from things like I used to be able to when I had committments, no mortgage, no career and no relationship. I've grown up. Now I have to try to make sure and not get boring. That's ok, my tastes have matured along with me. I will never be one of those men who tries to be 21 the rest of his life. That only works for a few decades, then starts to get ridiculous. ;-)

No comments: