Never been to Spain.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

quotes from the DTES polls

"what's your name and I'll check if you are on the voter's list"
"fuck off!"
"is that your first name or your last name?"

"I don't vote, natives don't matter anyways."
"sure they do."
*slam*

"I moved here to get as far away from my family as possible, they are bureaucrats"

"I grew up as a ward of the state- not in foster care"

"It's good to see you here- I thought they'd forgotten about us"

"they are all a bunch of crooks anyways, why should I vote?"

"i've never voted in my life but I want to this time."

"this is real. this is what you get. this is a real honest neighbourhood, if you get in with people, someone's always got your back. some people do really well here, other's come here to disappear. Some people come here and die."

"i haven't got any time, i've got to go out and get a light"

No comments: