Never been to Spain.

Monday, March 12, 2012

blogging advice needed

For anyone who reads this and blogs themselves: This is my ranting venue (largely forgotten since I have gotten into Facebook), but I would like to revive it as a showplace for my opinions and thoughts that do not fit into 120 words on Twitter or FB. This is a personal space, a creative space, a free-writing playground that isn't necessarily where I would want to direct someone to whom I was showing off my writing skills

Now, for my writings that have a higher calibre: short articles, "how-to" guides, writing samples, collections of blog posts on particular topics (technical tips & solutions, beer/wine and homebrewing), blog entries in English vs in German...where should I place those? Here, and risk a major hodge-podge of subjects and possibly being judged by a potential employer because of some political rant? A different blog for each subject/style? If I do that, how do I manage that universe of blogs. I feel like I may already have more blogs than I can handle and update regularly.

Any thoughts from the Blogosphere?

Sincerely,

Orange.

No comments: