Never been to Spain.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Part of my new year's resolutions (yes, I still make those) is to write more. As one way of encouraging myself, I set a goal of blogging once per day, or the equivalent. If I getbusy, I will blog more later when I have time. If I lose steam later in the year, I will attempt to make amends. But of course, that will not happen.

Other goals are to improve my cooking skills, create an exercise regimen that I can stick to (I can't improve unless I do more than I already do) and well, never mind. None of your business is it?

I started out by trying out a new onion soup recipe. I am trying to develop a repertoire of simple, quick to prepare, yet delicious recipes using healthful, organic ingredients with an emphasis on whole grains and other healthful ingredients. The onion soup turned out great with a quick turnaround time from chopping to eating. I have decided I need to purchase a set of ramekins, then I can turn this out at a dinner party and impress people with an easy recipe that looks and tastes great.

No comments: