Never been to Spain.

Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm glad I'm a man.

Because if I was a woman, and I found out I was pregnant, the first thing I would want to do is pour myself a stiff drink. And I wouldn't be able to.

Congratulations, Wendy and Paul.

Wendy must now treat her body like a temple, not that she didn't before. In fact, treat it like a golden temple, The Golden Temple at Amritsar. Nothing but curries from now on for you, the spicier the better. Make sure to use ghee and have it all with lime pickle and chapatis and a side of pickles and ...ice cream and bacon and chocolate and... cheese! and...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Oliver, I wouldn't really say I treat my body as a temple usually..lol...although for some reason, alcohol and sugar and anything fatty completely DO NOT appeal to me right now. Which is probably a good thing. Bring on the carbs! ;)
Wendy